Sunday, August 3, 2008

Introduction

Do you enjoy seeing nature's splendor? Do you like creating nature photos?

If yes for either, then this new blog may interest you. I photograph nature.

Landscapes:









Wildlife:















Flora:

































Patterns:















And so on. If it's nature, I photograph it.

Herein, I'll show pictures; I'll share how to do nature photography; I'll let you know what I'm up to; and I'll offer my workshops, private instruction, books, videos, lectures, prints, and so on.

Welcome.



First Light, Mono Lake
Sleeping California Sea Lions
Passiflora Tendril and Leaf Tip
Frozen Puddle, Yosemite

All pictures and text are © Mike Spinak, unless otherwise noted. All pictures shown are available for purchase as fine art prints, and are available for licensed stock use. Telephone: (831) 325-6917.

1 comment: